ISOTRACK is an effective tracking and monitoring solution for combating illegal and hazardous trafficking of people and transportation of dangerous chemicals and radioactive materials.
Freight and haulage companies are confronted with a wide range of security risks, including illegal immigration, transportation of dangerous goods and drugs and contraband smuggling. In addition, authorities must always be vigilant to potential abuse, or targeting of, transport vehicles, containers or infrastructure by terrorists.
The ISOTRACK project constitutes therefore an important initiative for improving the security of container shipping. When equipped with ISOTRACK, dangerous substances and human cargo are detected in the container, and knowledge of this is processed, transmitted, received and relayed to security services that can act swiftly to make any incident safe.
The main features of the ISOTRACK system are:
- Tested to ISO 1496 standard
- Transparent to radio frequency communication
- Integral antennae are both tamper-proof and protected against damage
- The sensor system will detect intruders, C02, VOCs and radiation and can have other standard sensors fitted according to specific requirements
- An early warning capability to the authorities whenever there is a container based threat detected through multiple wireless interfaces
- Accurate, real time position data on the container
- The system can be fitted to new containers at the point of manufacture
- The system can be retro fitted to existing containers